Head of a goddess with a diadem. Side view right.
1st c BCE-2nd c CE Roman Roman Provincial Sculpture
(active 1st c BCE - 4th c CE)
c. 99 BCE-199 CE
1st c BCE-2nd c CE
Lyon. Musee gallo-romain de Fourviere.
The inscription indicates it was given by L. Litiglus Quaestor to the colony of Vienne (Gaul). It was discovered at Serpaize near Villette-de-Vienne (France) in 1859 in a field.