Occupy Wall Street: First Aid tent.
21st c American Protest People
(Fresno CA, 1933 - )
Zuccotti Park. Park. New York City. New York. USA
The Occupy Wall Street movement started in Zuccotti Park NY protesting the wealth imbalance between the to top 1% and the remaining 99% of the people and spread throughout the country.
Occupy Wall Street: First Aid tent. |Zuccotti Park. New York. |Oct 2011
Click a portfolio name to view all the objects in that portfolio
This object is a member of the following portfolios: